WHAT I DO
I write informative, fluff-free content about the world of work.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM MY WRITING
- Accurate. I write content rooted in trustworthy sources and scientific data.
- Valuable. My content offers actionable takeaways.
- Educational. I teach new ideas and unique perspectives.
- Simple. I simplify. Good content isn’t complicated.
- Targeted. I research your audience so I know who they are and what they want.
Connect the right ideas with the right people.
“We are how we treat each other and nothing more.” — Lyrics by The Alternate Routes.
A LI’L MORE ABOUT ME
I’m lucky enough to wake up every day and do work that gives me energy—write, connect ideas, and engage with cool people.
I have a B.B.A. in Marketing and an M.S. in Student Affairs in Higher Education. I’m a full-time writer and owner of Riley Content Group LLC.
I love sharing new ideas as a writer, career coach, speaker, and instructor.
When I’m not writing, I’m practicing yoga, flying to my next adventure, reading nonfiction, or lying in my hammock in Menomonie, WI.